Badminton school (Dovedale and SWFLC)
A fun and sociable way to get your heart pumping. Our badminton schools will teach you good timing, great tactics and very nimble feet.
Our coaches will take beginners through an introduction to the basics of badminton, progressing to more advanced skills and games techniques. For ages 7 to 14.
Lessons run every Sunday for one hour during term time and cost £5.90 per session.
Lesson times vary by ability:
- 2pm to 3pm or 3pm to 4pm: Juniors (ages 8 to 16 years)
- 4pm to 5pm or 5pm to 6pm: Adult (ages 17 plus)
To book, please call the centre directly on 01245 605685.
Lessons run every Saturday for one hour during term time and cost £21.50 per month direct debit, running over 39 weeks of the year.
Lesson times are split by ability:
- 11am to 12 noon: beginners
- 12 noon to 1pm: intermediate
- 1pm to 2pm: advanced
- Please make sure children bring a drink to their lesson.
- Please ensure your child wears appropriate clothing. Ensure long hair is tied back and children do not wear any jewellery.
- We recommend that your child brings their own racket where possible.
- If your child needs any additional support, please just let us know.
Our Easter ice show is back!
Journey into wonderland with our amateur production of Alice in Wonderland on ice!
Don't Consider Commit!
Take advantage of your free* trial this March!
Easter fun for everyone!
Discover our kids holiday camps and courses, plus our creche, soft play, family swim and family ice skating.
Term time sports schools
Term time lessons for kids in swimming, ice skating and athletics.
Get active around Chelmsford
From Heart and Sole walks to Forever Fit and Play in the Park, discover sport and activity all over Chelmsford.
Upgrade and save
Get a Plus account and save on a range of activities for just £15 per year.
Interested in a career in leisure? Apply for one of our diverse opportunities across all four centres.