Our Wellness Kids membership, for children aged 0 to 15 years, offers your child unlimited use of our four leisure centres' fantastic facilities, including our soft play area, pools and ice rink plus the gym and exercise classes, including Move It junior gym sessions.
Our easy access ourChelmsford card keeps all their information secure and in one place and with free equipment hire across all centres no matter what the activity, including ice skates, our Kids membership offers plenty to suit their needs, whatever their age.
All memberships are subject to a six month commitment period.
With the Wellness Kids membership, your child will receive:
- Use of all four of our Leisure Centres fantastic facilities including soft play area, pools and ice rink. 14 and 15 years olds can use the gym* and exercise classes**. 10 to 13 years olds can also use the Move it junior gym sessions.
*During normal operation, last entry to the gym for under 16s will be 5pm, and they will be required to leave the gym by 5.30pm, unless accompanied by a paying adult.
**classes are included for children aged 14 years and over and restrictions may apply to some classes. Check timetables for details.
- Free equipment hire across all centres no matter what the activity, including ice skates.
- You can book activities included in your membership at any of our Leisure Centres up to 10 days in advance.
- Chelmsford Theatres: £1 off full priced and standard concessionary tickets to specified shows.
- 3foot People Festival: Priority booking 48 hours in advance of public ticket sale release (offer valid for 24 hour period only).
Please note that due to Covid-19, there are currently some temporary changes to the usual Wellness Kids membership privileges:
You can book two sessions per day:
- You can book two activities at the same centre, for example you can book one exercise class and then a gym or a swim session. You won’t be able to book and attend two of the same activity type, for example two exercise classes at the same centre on the same day.
- However, you can book the same activity type at different sites; for example, you can book one exercise class at Riverside and then one exercise class at CSAC on the same day. This is to help make it easy for everyone to attend the activities they love.
- Some of our sessions and facilities will not be available; this includes Soft Play and equipment hire, including ice skates. You can find out which facilities are available on our timetable of reopening page.
- These measures are in line with government and industry guidelines and are to ensure we operate safely for all our staff and customers.
- These changes are not permanent. We are reviewing these measures weekly and will implement changes as soon as we receive updated guidance.