Wellness Family membership
Our family membership offers two adults and one child access to all four of our leisure centres fantastic facilities.
Our Leisure Centres are: Riverside Leisure Centre, Chelmsford Sport and Athletics Centre (CSAC), South Woodham Ferrers Leisure Centre (SWFLC) and Dovedale Sports Centre.
Our Wellness Family membership will offer you and your family use of all four of our Leisure Centres' facilities.
Family membership includes access to soft play, creche, pools, ice rink, gym and exercise classes, including Teen Gym and Move It sessions.
Along with free equipment hire including ice skates, our Family membership offers plenty to suit your family’s needs.
Our easy, quick touch cards for each member allow you and your family to exercise whenever suits you best.
Family membership includes two adults and one child under the age of 16. Additional children can be added for £23 per month per child.
With our Wellness Family membership, you'll receive:
- Use of all four of our Leisure Centres' fantastic facilities. (During normal operation, last entry to the gym for under 16s will be 5pm on weekdays, and they will be required to leave the gym by 5.30pm, unless accompanied by a paying parent or guardian. At weekends, under 16s can stay until the gym closes at 7pm.)
- Anyone on the membership can book classes and activities included in the membership at any of our Leisure Centres up to 10 days in advance (age restrictions apply on some classes).
- You can use up to one hour of creche time per day.
- Chelmsford Theatres: £1 off full priced and standard concessionary tickets to specified shows.
- 3foot People Festival: Priority booking 48 hours in advance of public ticket sale release (offer valid for 24 hour period only).
All facilities and activities subject to availability.
- You an use your Wellness Family membership at any of our four Leisure Centres.
- Please see individual activity pages for details on booking sessions in advance.
You must be 14 years and over to use the gym at Riverside, or 16 years and over at CSAC, SWFLC or Dovedale.
Before you use our gyms, you will need to have an induction with one of our fitness instructors so that we can help you achieve your fitness goals.
At Riverside or CSAC, you will receive a Technogym key with your programme on, which allows you to use the equipment in the gym. You will also have access to the My Wellness App, where you can follow your progress.
Inductions cost £11 with a monthly membership.
You can call our membership team on 01245 615079 to book an induction.
Kids aged 12 to 15 years can also use the supervised Teen Gym sessions at CSAC. You can find out more about Teen Gym.
Family membership includes two adults and one child under the age of 16. Additional children can be added for £25 per month per child.
- £107 monthly Direct Debit for two adults and one child (standard rate)
- £97 monthly Direct Debit for two adults and one child (discounted rate).
- £5 one-off charge for a Riverside Leisure Centre parking permit (charge is per parking permit).
- The person who pays for the direct debit must be eligible for the discounted rate.
- Additional children can be added at the Kids membership rate for £25 per month.
All memberships are for a six calendar month commitment period.
- You can enquire online and one of our team will contact you as soon as we are able to sign you up.
To make the most of your membership, please read our terms and conditions.