How to book a session online
We want you to enjoy your time at our leisure centres.
Follow this easy step by step guide to booking your session online using our website or the Chelmsford City Sports app.
You can book a session at any of our four leisure centres; Riverside Leisure Centre (RLC), Chelmsford Sport and Athletics Centre (CSAC), South Woodham Ferrers Leisure Centre (SWFLC) and Dovedale Sports Centre (DSC).
Before you book
- You’ll need a monthly membership, an ourChelmsford Lite account or Plus account to book.
- When you apply for an account you will be asked to set up a password.
- Once you’ve applied, you'll be sent a confirmation email with a membership ID.
- You'll need both your membership ID and password to book your session. You don’t need the physical card to book.
- Find your activity and click the Book Now button in the top right hand of the page. You can also choose the Book Online button on the footer.
- This will take you through to the booking online page. Choose the centre you want to book your activity at.
- You will be taken through to a log in screen. Enter your membership ID and a password in the relevant boxes and click login.
- Once you’ve logged in, follow the instructions on screen to book your activity.
- Download our Chelmsford City Sports app to your phone or tablet via the App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android.
- Open the app and choose one of our four centres from the menu in the top left hand corner.
- Tap on the activity you want to book on the app home screen.
- Follow the instructions on screen to book your chosen activity.
- The final stage of booking will take you to a log in screen. Enter your membership ID and a password to confirm your booking and pay.
- Once you've logged into the app the first time, you will not be asked to log in again.
- You can now use the My Bookings tile on the app home screen to see what bookings you have coming up. And that's it!
If you no longer have your Membership ID
- Please contact your centre who will resend you this information.
If you have forgotten your password
- On the website, please choose book now and go through to the log in screen. Choose the 'Forgotten your password?' option underneath the login area.
- On the app, you can choose the 'My Bookings' tile on the app home screen for your centre. Then choose the 'Reset Password' button.