1. Report a noise problem
You can report a noise problem to us if the noise is having a significant impact on you and your family.
Before you report a noise problem to us, you should try to speak to the person responsible for the noise.
You can find out about resolving neighbour disputes on GOV.UK.
If you can’t solve the problem by speaking to the person responsible for the noise, you can report it to us.
To report a noise problem, you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- what the noise is
- where you think the noise is coming from
- how long the noise lasts for
- how often the noise happens
- the time the noise usually happens
- how the noise is effecting you and your family