Report an overflowing litter or dog waste bin
To report an overflowing litter or dog waste bin, you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- information about where the problem is located
- any further information that you think is relevant
- photos or evidence of the problem, if you have it
How we deal with overflowing litter and dog waste bins
Once we receive your report of an overflowing litter or dog waste bin, we will:
- acknowledge your report within three days of receiving it
- visit the location
- resolve the problem
How to request an additional dog waste bin
If the area where you want the dog waste bin is in a parished area, you will need to contact the relevant parish council.
If the area is a non-parished area, you can contact us to request an additional bin.
You can find out which parish you are in by using myhome.