Report a dog noise problem
If you have a problem with noise from dogs, you can report a noise problem.
To report a dog noise problem, you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- what the noise is
- where you think the noise is coming from
- how long the noise lasts for
- how often the noise happens
- the time the noise usually happens
- how the noise is affecting you and your family
How we deal with dog noise problems
Once we receive your dog noise report, we will:
- acknowledge your complaint within three working days
- investigate your complaint and decide if the noise is causing a statutory nuisance
- inform you of our decision. As all complaints have their own complexities, we will keep you up to date with our investigations as they progress.