Register of stray dogs
We use our register to reunite owners with their lost dogs.
Our register includes:
- a brief description of the dog, including the type of dog, its colour and any distinctive markings
- any information on a tag, collar or microchip
- the date, time and place we collected the dog
- details of any notices we have served on the owner
- details of what has happened to an unclaimed dog
- details of who has reclaimed the dog
You can view the register at the Customer Service Centre, Civic Centre.