Book part of Chelmsford High Street
If you would like to use Chelmsford High Street for commercial, voluntary or fundraising activities, you need to submit a booking application.
We only have one promotional space, located outside Barclays Bank.
It costs £163 per day on a Saturday and £109 on any other day (prices valid until 31 March 2024).
To book space in the High Street, you will need:
- the name of your company or organisation
- your name and contact details
- to describe what you are planning to do in the High Street, including how many people will be involved
- to tell us the preferred dates for your activity
- to give information about your street collection permit, if you are collecting for a charity
- to upload a copy of your Public Liability Insurance (minimum of £10 million)
- to upload a completed risk assessment
Once we receive your application, we will:
- acknowledge it within five working days
- consider your application, and confirm your booking within 10 working days
You can also: