View planning enforcement notices
You can use Public Access to view planning enforcement notices we have issued.
Public Access uses tabs, and you can use these to:
- view details of the enforcement notice, including a summary and important dates
- view associated documents
- look at any related cases
- view the location of the application on a map
If you don’t have access to the internet or a desktop computer, you can use self-service desktop computers at:
- Chelmsford Library
- South Woodham Ferrers Library
Using Public Access
You can use the simple search on Public Access to find an enforcement notice easily, using the application reference number, postcode or address.
You can also use the:
If your search returns a number of results, the description of works and the address will help you identify the enforcement notice you are looking for.
When you have selected the planning enforcement notice, you can then use the tabs to find the information you need.