We investigate reports of graffiti, when the writing or drawing is on public or private property without the owner’s permission.
We do not remove graffiti from wooden fences, as the results are usually poor and make no improvement.
To report graffiti, you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- information about where the problem is located
- any further information that you think is relevant
- photos or evidence of the problem, if you have it
How we deal with graffiti
Once we receive your report of graffiti, we will:
- acknowledge your report within three days
- visit the location
- resolve the problem