Chelmsford City Council

Report unlicensed animal premises

Report now

If you think a premises is operating without the relevant animal licence, you can report it to us.

To report an unlicensed animal premises, you will need:

  • your name, address and contact details

  • information about where the premises is
  • any further information that you think is relevant
  • photos or evidence of the problem, if you have it

How we deal with unlicensed animal premises

Once we receive your report of an unlicensed animal premises, we will:

  • acknowledge your complaint within three working days
  • investigate your report to find out if the operator requires a licence, and follow up as necessary with the operator
  • inform you of the outcome of our investigation

    Mandatory field

    Is there something wrong with this page?
    Last updated: 02 August 2021

    Go to: