Report a dog on dog attack
If another dog attacks your dog, you can report it to us.
To report a dog on dog attack, you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- when and where the incident occurred
- a description of the dog and its owner
How we deal with dog on dog attacks
Once we receive your report, we will:
- acknowledge it within three days
- investigate your report and decide what action is possible
- tell you the outcome of the investigation
If you are worried about a dangerous dog or a dog has attacked you, you should report it to Essex Police on 101.