Take part in our survey to assess the support that businesses will need in the short, medium and longer-term, and you could win tickets to Enlightened at Hylands Estate. Complete the survey by 7 December for your chance to win.
Request a re-inspection
If we give you a food hygiene rating of less than five, we will provide you with information about the appeal process.
To appeal your rating, you will need:
- to submit your appeal within 21 days from the day you receive your rating
- details about your business, including the business name and address
- information about your inspection, and the rating you were given
- the reasons you disagree with your rating
Once we receive your appeal, we will:
- review the inspection report, to determine whether your rating is justified
- inform you of our decision in writing with 21 days of receiving your appeal