The highlighted dates on the calendar show when meetings are taking place.
Most meetings are open to the public. You can find out about attending and speaking at meetings.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Mayor's Announcements
3. Declarations of Interest
Meeting on 22 September 2021
5. Public Questions
To receive questions from members of the public in accordance with Council Rules 10.1 to 10.6 on Item 6 on the agenda.
Any member of the public who wishes to submit a question or statement to this meeting should email it to email@example.com 24 hours before the start time of the meeting. All valid questions and statements will be published with the agenda on the website at least six hours before the start time and will be responded to at the meeting. Those who have submitted a valid question or statement will be entitled to put it in person at the meeting.
6. Cabinet Question Time
The Leader and Members of the Cabinet to answer questions submitted by Members of the Council in accordance with Council Rules 10.18 to 10.22.
Questions to be put to Cabinet Members
7. Treasury Management Mid-Year Review
Report for Item 7
8. South Essex Parking Partnership - Proposed New Working Arrangements for New Term of the Partnership Agreement
Report for Item 8
Appendix A - Proposed Agreement
Appendix B - Benefits of Partnership Working
9. Neighbourhood Plans for South Woodham Ferrers and Writtle
Report for Item 9
Appendix A - South Woodham Ferrers Neighbourhood Plan
Appendix B - Writtle Neighbourhood Plan
10. Gambling Act 2005 - Statement of Licensing Principles
Report for Item 10
Appendix - Statement of Licensing Principles
11. Notice of Motion - Improving Air Quality and Safety Around Schools (This motion was withdrawn before the meeting)
Draft minutes of this meeting