Upload evidence or other documents online
For some of our services, you need to submit documents as evidence.
You will need to submit evidence to support your:
- Housing Benefit claim
- Council Tax Reduction claim
- Housing Register application
- homelessness application
- Authority to discuss
We will tell you the evidence we need and the amount of time you have to provide it when you make your application.
You can check the documents we accept as evidence if you want to:
You can submit photos and scans of your evidence online using our upload form. To submit your evidence online, you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- your claim number, reference number or application number if you have it
- photos or scans of your evidence
If you use your phone or tablet, you can take your photos either before you start the form, or when you are completing it.
When you take photos or scans of your evidence, you need to make sure that:
- all of the document is visible
- the document is clear and readable
You can submit up to 25 photos and scans on one form, but they must not add up to more than 35mb. If you need to submit more evidence but have already uploaded 35mb, you will need to complete another form.
If you want to learn how to upload your evidence online, you can call the Customer Services Team on 01245 606606.