Planning Committee (June 2020)
You can view the:
- agenda pack for this meeting
- minutes of this meeting
- green sheet of amendments and alterations
- live broadcast and recording of this meeting
1. Chair's Announcement
2. Attendance and Apologies for Absence
3. Declaration of Interest
All Members are reminded that they must disclose any interests they know they have in items of business on the meeting’s agenda and that they must do so at this point on the agenda or as soon as they become aware of the interest. If the interest is a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest they are also obliged to notify the Monitoring Officer within 28 days of the meeting.
Minutes on meeting on 11 February 2020
5. Public Question Time
Any member of the public may ask a question or make a statement at this point in the meeting, provided that they have been invited to participate in this meeting and have submitted their question or statement in writing and in advance. Each person has two minutes and a maximum of 15 minutes is allotted to public questions/statements, which must be about matters for which the Committee is responsible. The Chair may disallow a question if it is offensive, substantially the same as another question or requires disclosure of exempt or confidential information. If the question cannot be answered at the meeting a written response will be provided after the meeting.
Where an application is returning to the Committee that has been deferred for a site visit, for further information or to consider detailed reasons for refusal, those who spoke under public questions at the previous meeting may not repeat their questions or statements.
Any member of the public who wishes to submit a question or statement to this meeting should email it to email@example.com 24 hours before the start time of the meeting. All valid questions and statements will be published with the agenda on the website at least six hours before the start time and will be responded to at the meeting. Those who have submitted a valid question or statement will be entitled to put it in person at the meeting, provided they have indicated that they wish to do so and have submitted an email address to which an invitation to join the meeting and participate in it can be sent.
6. 10-12 and 14 Hanbury Road, Chelmsford - 19/01917/FUL
Related information for Item 6
7. 10-12 and 14 Hanbury Road, Chelmsford - 19/01916/FUL
Related information for Item 7
8. 14 Hanbury Road, Chelmsford - 19/01692/FUL
Related information for Item 8
9. Land South West of Hayes Chase, Battlesbridge, Wickford - 20/00359/FUL
Related information for Item 9
10. 90 Brook Lane, Galleywood, Chelmsford - 20/00251/FUL
Related information for Item 10
11. Land South West of 69 Torquay Road, Chelmsford - 20/00094/FUL
Related information for Item 11
12. Site at Writtle Wick Family Centre, Chignal Road, Chelmsford - 20/00396/FUL
Related information for Item 12
13. Site at Writtle Wick Family Centre, Chignal Road, Chelmsford - 20/00397/LBC
Related information for Item 13