Governance Committee (March 2020)
You can view the:
1. Apologies for Absence
To receive the minutes of the Meeting held on 6 November 2019
3. Declaration of Interests
All Members are reminded that they must disclose any interests they know they have in items of business on the meeting’s agenda and that they must do so at this point on the agenda or as soon as they become aware of the interest. If the interest is a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest they are also obliged to notify the Monitoring Officer within 28 days of the meeting.
4. Public Question Time
Any member of the public may ask a question or make a statement at this point in the meeting. Each person has two minutes and a maximum of 15 minutes is allotted to public questions/statements, which must be about matters for which the Committee is responsible.
The Chair may disallow a question if it is offensive, substantially the same as another question or requires disclosure of exempt or confidential information. If the question cannot be answered at the meeting a written response will be provided after the meeting.
5. Chair's Announcements
6. Monitoring Officer Report
7. Proposed changes to the Constitution
8. Maternity/Paternity Policy
9. Review of the Complaints Assessment Criteria and Complaints Procedure
10. Complaints to the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman - Annual Review
11. Annual Whistleblowing Report
12. Annual Report for 2019-20 Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 ('RIPA')
13. Model Code of Conduct Updates
14. Gifts and Hospitality Report
15. Work Programme
16. Urgent Business
To consider any other matter which, in the opinion of the Chair, should be considered by reason of special circumstances (to be specified) as a matter of urgency.