Cabinet (June 2021)
You can view the:
1. Attendance and Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Interest
All Members are reminded that they must disclose any interests they know they have in items of business on the meeting’s agenda and that they must do so at this point on the agenda or as soon as they become aware of the interest. If the interest is a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest they are also obliged to notify the Monitoring Officer within 28 days of the meeting.
3. Minutes and Decisions Called in
Minutes of meeting on 2 March 2021. No decisions at that meeting were called in.
4. Public Questions
Any member of the public may ask a question or make a statement at this point in the meeting. Each person has two minutes and a maximum of 15 minutes is allotted to public questions/statements, which must be about matters for which the Cabinet is responsible. The Chair may disallow a question if it is offensive, substantially the same as another question or requires disclosure of exempt or confidential information. If the question cannot be answered at the meeting a written response will be provided after the meeting.
5. Members' Questions
To receive any questions or statements from councillors not members of the Cabinet on matters for which the Cabinet is responsible.
6. Sustainable Development Items
- 6.1 Masterplan for Land East of Chelmsford
- 6.2 Trinity Road School Community Infrastructure Levy Funding Allocation
- 6.3 Review of Community Infrastructure Levy Governance Arrangements
7. Fairer Chelmsford Items
- 7.1 Review of Corporate Grant Aid Funding
- 7.2 Discretionary Business Rate Relief Policy (Covid-19 Amendments Extending Retail Discounts)
8. Greener and Safer Chelmsford Item
- Creation of Greener Chelmsford Grants Scheme
9. Leader's Item
Modern Slavery Statement
10. Urgent Business