Audit and Risk Committee (March 2019)
You can view the:
1. Apologies for Absence and Substitutions
3. Public Question Time
Any member of the public may ask a question or make a statement at this point in the meeting. Each Person has two minutes and a maximum of 15 minutes is allotted to public questions/statements, which must be about matters for which the Committee is responsible.
The Chair may disallow a question if it is offensive, substantially the same as another question or requires disclosure of exempt of confidential information. If the question cannot be answered at the meeting a written response will be provided after the meeting.
4. Declaration of Interests
All Members are reminded that they must disclose any interests they know they have in items of business on the meeting's agenda and that they must do so at this point on the agenda or as soon as they become aware of any interest. If the interest is a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest they are also obliged to notify the Monitoring Officer within 28 days of the meeting.
6. Annual Audit Plan 2018/19
7. Digital Programme Budget
8. Revenue Budget Monitoring
9. Draft Internal Audit Plan 2019/20
10. Internal Audit Charter 2019
11. Risk Management Update
12. Annual Investigations Report
13. Accounting Policies for the 2018/19 Statement of Accounts
14. Review of Training Topics and Rolling Programme of Work
15. Urgent Business
To consider any other matter which, in the opinion of the Chair, should be considered by reason of special circumstances (to be specified) as a matter of urgency.