Audit and Risk Committee (June 2019)
You can view the:
1. Apologies for Absence and Substitutions
3. Public Question Time
Any member of the public may ask a question or make a statement at this point in the meeting. Each person has two minutes and a maximum of 15 minutes is allotted to public questions/statements, which must be about matters for which the Committee is responsible.
The Chair may disallow a question if it is offensive, substantially the same as another question or requires disclosure of exempt or confidential information. If the question cannot be answered at the meeting a written response will be provided after the meeting.
4. Declaration of Interests
All Members are reminded that they must disclose any interests they know they have in items of business on the meeting’s agenda and that they must do so at this point on the agenda or as soon as they become aware of the interest. If the interest is a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest they are also obliged to notify the Monitoring Officer within 28 days of the meeting.
6. Election of Vice Chair
7. Digital Transformation Programme Update
8. Strategic Housing Service – Update on progress with Programme for Transformation
9. The Revenue Outturn Position for 2018/19
10. Capital Programme Update and Outturn
11. Audit Committee Annual Report 2018/19
12. Audit Committee Terms of Reference
13. Internal Audit Annual Report 2018/19
14. Review of Training Topics and Rolling Programme of Work