If you want to find out more about our career opportunities, then undertaking work experience with us is a great place to start.
Over 1,000 people work for us and we have a lot of different roles based in a variety of locations including:
- Civic Centre, Duke Street
- Freighter House, Drovers Way
- Waterhouse Lane Depot
- Riverside Leisure Centre, Victoria Road
- Chelmsford Sports and Athletics Centre, Salerno Way
- South Woodham Ferrers Leisure Centre, Brickfields Road
- Dovedale Sports Centre, Vicarage Road
- Hylands House, Hylands Park
- Chelmsford Theatre, Fairfield Road
- Chelmsford Museum, Moulsham Street
- Grounds Maintenance, Waterhouse Lane
- Markets, Bellmead
- Refuse, Recycling and Street Care, Drovers Way
- Car Parks, Multiple locations
We have developed our work experience opportunities to support the requirements of schools in our area. As such, we will prioritise students attending a school or college in Chelmsford who are 15 to 18 years old.
We list all our available opportunities online. We include information about how to apply for an opportunity with each experience listed.
If you have any questions about work experience, you can contact us.