Full Council (July 2021)
You can view the:
1. Attendance and Apologies for Absence
2. Mayor's Announcements
3. Declarations of Interest
All Members are reminded that they must disclose any interests they know they have in items of business on the meeting’s agenda and that they must do so at this point on the agenda or as soon as they become aware of the interest. If the interest is a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest they are also obliged to notify the Monitoring Officer within 28 days of the meeting.
5. Public Questions
To receive questions from members of the public in accordance with Council Rules 10.1 to 10.6 on any matter for which the Council is responsible.
6. Cabinet Question Time
The Leader and Members of the Cabinet to answer questions submitted by Members of the Council in accordance with Council Rules 10.18 to 10.22.
7. Reports from the Cabinet Member for a Fairer Chelmsford
- 7.1 Treasury Management Outturn 2020/21
- 7.2 Capital Programme Update and Provisional Outturn 2020/21
- 7.3 Medium-Term Financial Strategy
The recommendations of the Cabinet on 13 July 2021 on each of the reports under Item 7 will be notified to members before this meeting
8. Annual Report of the Audit and Risk Committee
9. Annual Report of the Governance Committee
10. Amendments to the Constitution
11. Code of Conduct for Members
12. Amendments to the Terms of Reference of the Community Governance Review
13. Parliamentary Boundary Review
14. Membership of Committees