Cabinet (March 2019)
You can view the:
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Interest
All Members are reminded that they must disclose any interests they know they have in items of business on the meeting’s agenda and that they must do so at this point on the agenda or as soon as they become aware of the interest. If the interest is a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest they are also obliged to notify the Monitoring Officer within 28 days of the meeting.
4. Public Questions
Any member of the public may ask a question or make a statement at this point in the meeting. Each person has two minutes and a maximum of 15 minutes is allotted to public questions/statements, which must be about matters for which the Cabinet/Committee is responsible. The Chair may disallow a question if it is offensive, substantially the same as another question or requires disclosure of exempt or confidential information. If the question cannot be answered at the meeting a written response will be provided after the meeting.
5. Members' Questions
To receive any questions or statements from councillors not members of the Cabinet on matters for which the Cabinet is responsible.
6. Planning and Economic Development Items
- 6.1 Essex Coast Recreational Disturbance Avoidance and Mitigation Strategy
- 6.2 Essex County Council Chelmsford Park and Ride Consultation
- 6.3 Community Infrastructure Levy Neighbourhood Allocation
7. Leader's Items
- 7.1 Business Continuity Planning for an EU Exit
- 7.2 Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement 2019
- 7.3 Corporate Plan