The Food Standards Agency recommends that anyone handling or preparing food should complete the course.

We do not offer food safety courses.

If you are interested in food safety training, you can find an accredited course via the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health or the Royal Society for Public Health.

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.