Take part in our survey to assess the support that businesses will need in the short, medium and longer-term, and you could win tickets to Enlightened at Hylands Estate. Complete the survey by 7 December for your chance to win.
Business support partners
We work closely with a number of partners to offer business support. These include:
- BEST Growth Hub, who offer support in the form of a local business navigator. You can get in touch by completing their Business Support form.
- Colbea, who provide business advice, training and counselling to new and existing business. Business Advisor Keith Powell specialises in offering his expertise to companies that are considering smarter digital operations. You can book a slot with a business advisor.
- Backing Essex business, who provide SMEs with up to 12 hours of fully-funded advice and guidance.
- Anglia Ruskin University (ARU), who offer a number of initiatives to support businesses. You can learn more about how ARU can help your organisation.
- Writtle University College, who offer a number of initiatives to support businesses. You can find out how Writtle College can support your business.
You can find more helpful organisations in our business support directory.