We are fully booked for the Spring term. We are taking bookings for the Summer term and beyond.
Making a booking enquiry
Chelmsford Museum, in Oaklands Park, offers a wide range of cross-curricular sessions. Your class can explore topics including history, maths and art. You can opt for a museum-led session, or we can offer free resources to support self-led visits.
We have a mixture of half and whole day sessions. You can combine a half-day, museum-led session with a free museum trail to create a whole day visit.
- Key Stage 1: One or two classes for a half-day or whole day visit.
- Key Stage 2: One class for a half-day visit or two classes for a whole day visit.
- £120 per class per two-hour session. Maximum class size 34 pupils
- £90 small group rate for groups with less than 18 pupils
- £60 per one-hour sessions for nurseries and early years foundation stage (EYFS)
We can offer flexible sessions for SEND groups. Charges will depend on group size and ability.
There is space in the museum and park for your group to have a picnic lunch.