Chelmsford Museum, in Oaklands Park, offers a wide range of cross-curricular sessions. Your class can explore topics including history, maths and art. You can opt for a museum-led session, or we can offer free resources to support self-led visits.
We have a mixture of half and whole day sessions. You can combine a half-day, museum-led session with a free museum trail to create a whole day visit.
- Key Stage 1: One or two classes for a half-day or whole day visit. We can shorten sessions to accommodate two classes in a morning.
- Key Stage 2: One class for a half-day visit or two classes for a whole day visit.
We can also adjust sessions to accommodate up to three classes per day.
- £120 per class per two-hour session. Maximum class size 34 pupils.
- £90 small group rate for groups with less than 18 pupil pupils.
- £65 per one-hour sessions for nurseries. Maximum group size 20 children
We can offer flexible sessions for SEND groups. Charges will depend on group size and ability.
There is space in the museum and park for your group to have a picnic lunch.