All payments you make to us and money you spend at our venues will appear on your bank statement as 'Chelmsford City Council'.
This includes your Council Tax, as well any fines, pest control visits or planning and building control fees. It also includes other services we provide, such as sport at our leisure centres or performances at our theatres.
If you notice a payment on your bank statement that you are unsure about, it could be money you spent at:
- one of our leisure centres, including gym memberships, GetIn! children's activities and children's parties
- the Civic Theatre and Cramphorn Theatre, including tickets and refreshments
- one of our festivals and special events, like 3foot and Fling, including tickets and any activities or refreshments
- our Museums, including tickets for events and the gift shop
- Hylands House and Estate, including refreshments, activities and tickets for events
- one of our car parks
- the Cemetery and Crematorium, for a memorial for example
If you are still unsure, you can contact your bank to find out more information about the payment.