Chelmsford City Council

Report: Whistleblowing

Mandatory field

Use this form to report wrongdoing

Whistleblowing or Complaint? 


You’re a whistleblower if you are reporting wrongdoing by someone who works for the council.


The wrongdoing must be in the public interest. This means it must affect others, such as the general public. Whistleblowers are protected by law.


This is very different from a complaint. You should use our complaints procedure if you think you have received poor service from us.


If you wish to report wrongdoing by someone who doesn’t work for us, you can contact us.

You only need to press the submit button once.

Data protection declaration: We are a Data Controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. We hold and process all personal information in accordance with data protection legislation. For more information, you can read our privacy policy and privacy notices

Mandatory field

Is there something wrong with this page

Go to: