We expect the highest standards of conduct and integrity from anyone who works for us, whether they are employees or contractors.
We will investigate any allegations that we have not met these standards. We take all complaints seriously and are keen to resolve your problem.
Make a complaint
How we deal with your complaint
Ask for a review
Refer your complaint to the ombudsman
Vexatious and persistent complainants
5. Vexatious and persistent complainants
We are committed to dealing with complaints fairly to further improve our services. However, we occasionally receive a small number of unreasonably persistent or vexatious complaints.
Vexatious and persistent complainants can:
- take up a disproportionate amount of officer time
- impact upon delivering services
- cause unnecessary costs for Council Tax payers
Our policy on vexatious and persistent complainants explains:
- situations we might consider to be vexatious or persistent
- actions we might take to stop or limit this behaviour
- considerations we make before taking action
- who decides to take action and how
- what a complainant can do to challenge our decision