We expect the highest standards of conduct and integrity from anyone who works for us, whether they are employees or contractors.
We will investigate any allegations that we have not met these standards. We take all complaints seriously and are keen to resolve your problem.
Make a complaint
How we deal with your complaint
Ask for a review
Refer your complaint to the local ombudsman
Vexatious and persistent complainants
2. How we deal with your complaint
Once we receive your complaint, we will:
- acknowledge your complaint within three working days of receiving it
- pass your complaint to the manager responsible for the service
- investigate your complaint
- send you a written response within ten working days of receiving your complaint
- let you know what other options are available to you, if your complaint does not fall within our procedure
We will also let you know about the next stage of the procedure, if you are not happy with our response.