Chelmsford City Council

Contact us: Make a complaint

You need to contact Essex County Council if you are complaining about:

  • footpaths and pavements
  • libraries
  • potholes and roadworks
  • schools
  • social care
  • street lights (we only deal with lights in the High Street and antique street lights)

Mandatory field

Use this form to make a comment, compliment or complaint

Your details


    Data protection declaration: We are a Data Controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. We hold and process all personal information in accordance with data protection legislation. For more information, you can read our privacy policy and privacy notices

    Mandatory field

    Is there something wrong with this page

    Go to: