We expect the highest standards of conduct and integrity from anyone who works for us, whether they are employees or contractors.
We will investigate any allegations that we have not met these standards. We take all complaints seriously and are keen to resolve your problem.
Make a complaint
How we deal with your complaint
Ask for a review
Refer your complaint to the local ombudsman
Vexatious and persistent complainants
3. Ask for a review
If you are not happy with our initial response to your complaint, you can ask us for a review.
We carry out the review to ensure that:
- everything your original complaint has been looked at in detail
- we have correctly addressed your complaint
- we address your complaint now, if we have not already done so
To ask for a review, you will need:
- to write to the Director responsible for the service that you have complained about
- to give us the reasons why you were not happy with the way we handled your complaint, or the response we gave you
If your complaint relates to the conduct of the Director, the Director of another service or the Chief Executive will carry out the review.
Once the investigating Director has received your request, they will:
- acknowledge your letter within three working days
- review the Stage 1 investigation
- send you a written response within 20 working days of receiving your letter, explaining the result of the investigation