We are committed to providing high quality services that meet the needs of people living and working in the Chelmsford area. Your feedback provides us with valuable information on our performance and helps us to improve the services that we deliver.
If you have received excellent service from one of our employees or teams, you can nominate them for a Customer Service Award.
Make a nomination
How we choose the winners
1. Make a nomination
You can nominate any employee of Chelmsford City Council who has:
- gone the extra mile to help you
- resolved your query beyond your expectations
- anticipated your needs and responded to them
- dealt well with a challenging situation
We will consider your nominee for recognition and a prize. We will enter you into a prize draw to win a small prize as a thank you for taking the time to make the nomination.
To submit a nomination, you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- the name of person or team that you are nominating
- why you think they deserve to be nominated
You can only nominate employees of Chelmsford City Council for this award. You cannot nominate a member of your own family.
Once we receive your nomination, we will:
- confirm we have received your nomination within one working day
- pass your comments on to the person or team that you have nominated
- put the nomination forward to Customer Service Award Panel
- enter you into a prize draw to win £25 of High Street vouchers to thank you for taking the time to make the nomination