You can nominate any employee of Chelmsford City Council who has:
- gone the extra mile to help you
- resolved your query beyond your expectations
- anticipated your needs and responded to them
- dealt well with a challenging situation
We will consider your nominee for recognition and a prize. We will enter you into a prize draw to win a small prize as a thank you for taking the time to make the nomination.
To submit a nomination, you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- the name of person or team that you are nominating
- why you think they deserve to be nominated
You can only nominate employees of Chelmsford City Council for this award. You cannot nominate a member of your own family.
Once we receive your nomination, we will:
- confirm we have received your nomination within one working day
- pass your comments on to the person or team that you have nominated
- put the nomination forward to Customer Service Award Panel
- enter you into a prize draw to win £25 of High Street vouchers to thank you for taking the time to make the nomination