Register of gifts and hospitality
All councillors have to declare information about any gifts or hospitality.
You can contact us to arrange an appointment to view the register of gifts and hospitality at the Civic Centre.
Register of councillor interests
All councillors have to declare information about their financial interests, including:
- their employer
- any businesses they are involved in
- any directorships
- contracts between them or their firm and us
- any interest they have in land in the area
If you don’t have access to the internet, you can use self-service desktop computers at:
- the Customer Service Centre, Civic Centre
- Chelmsford Library
- South Woodham Ferrers Library
You can use the options on this page to search by name or filter by council.