Chelmsford City Council

Contact us online

Services such as highways (including footpaths, potholes, street lights, grass verges and roads), schools, libraries and social services are all run by Essex County Council

  • BusinessesThis includes procurement, advice and support for new businesses and commercial recycling and waste collections.
  • Business ratesThis includes ways to pay, change of address and applying for a relief.
  • CCTVThis includes requesting CCTV footage and visiting the control room.
  • LicensingThis includes alcohol licensing, environmental permits, animal licensing, charitable collections and taxi licensing.
  • Food business and safetyThis includes registering a food business, food hygiene inspections and complaining about a food premises or the food you have bought.
  • Cemetery and CrematoriumThis includes arranging or attending a funeral, buying a memorial, and bereavement services and support
  • ComplaintsFind out how to make a complaint and how we will deal with it.
  • Contact your councillorFind out who represents you and how to get in touch with them.
  • Leisure, theatres and museumsThis includes our leisure centres, theatre and museum, plus the festivals and special events we organise.
  • Taxi licensingThis includes reporting lost property in a taxi and providing feedback about a recent taxi journey.
  • General enquiryIf your enquiry is about something else that we haven't already listed, you can make a general enquiry.

    Mandatory field

    Is there something wrong with this page?
    Last updated: 20 January 2022

    Go to: