Chelmsford City Council

Contact the Customer Service Centre

You can use this form to contact us if you have a general enquiry about our services.

You will need to contact Essex County Council if your enquiry is about:

  • footpaths and pavements
  • roads and potholes
  • street lights
  • libraries
  • schools
  • social care

We are not responsible for these services, and will not be able to help if you contact us about them.

Mandatory field

Contact us

Your details


    Mandatory field

    Is there something wrong with this page

    Go to: