You can sign in or register for an online account to book tickets for any of our theatre shows.
You can sign in to:
- book tickets for any of our theatre shows
- view purchased tickets
- view remaining credits
Register for an account
To register for an account, you will need:
- your name
- your email address
Help with booking tickets online
If you need help with booking your tickets online, you can read our guidance.
If you have a credit with us, you must make sure to use the correct name and email address that you previously provided when you booked with us.
Once logged in, you will see if you have any active credits. If you believe you should have a credit but it is not showing, you can contact us.
Change your mailing list preferences
To change your mailing list preferences in your account, sign in to your account and:
- select the three lines in the top right corner
- select 'account'
- select ‘user profile’
- select the address in ‘account details’ is correct or click the pencil icon in the right hand corner to edit
- select the pencil icon and ensure mail has been selected in the ‘Data Protection Declaration’ (to receive the next brochure)
- select the relevant boxes provided (to change mailing preferences)
- select ‘update’ to save and exit your account
If you don't have an account with us but would still like to be on the brochure mailing list or you’re having trouble with your account, you can contact us online or call 01245 606505.
Forgotten username or password
If you have forgotten your username or password for your account, you can contact us. Once we have received your request, we will contact you and provide you with your account details.