We’re continuing to follow the latest Government guidelines for venues and events at Chelmsford City Theatres.
If you have a ticket for a show that is affected in any way, we’ll be in touch with you directly.
We’ll post the very latest information about what’s happening at Chelmsford City Theatres on our social media channels and on this page.
Our online booking system is up and running, so that’s still the best method for booking tickets to one of the brilliant shows we have coming up over the summer and beyond. If you are unable to book online we recommend you email us at email@example.com for a faster response. Alternatively please leave a voicemail with your name, address and enquiry and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Our team are working hard to put everything in place to keep you safe as you enjoy our theatre.
You can find out everything that you will need to know about measures we have put in place on this page.
- Please note, the Box Office is operating at limited capacity so it is advisable to contact them via email firstname.lastname@example.org rather than visiting the venue.
- If you have booked to see a show, the theatre will open at least 30 minutes before the start of the performance
- Tickets for the performance can be downloaded onto your smartphone or printed at home.
- If you or a member of your group have tested positive for Covid, have symptoms or have been told to self-isolate please do not come to the venue. Tickets can be credited to your account up to 24 hours prior to the performance by filling in this form
- Government guidelines state that as of 19 July, theatres are able to open at full capacity so it is likely that you will be sitting next to other ticket holders
- We have increased the level and frequency of cleaning around the venue
- You will be able to use our touch-free hand sanitiser stations throughout the theatre
- We strongly recommend that face coverings continue to be worn in line with Government guidance for indoor venues and to respect staff and other audience members. If you are exempt, please let the Front of House staff know on the day
Food and drink
- You will be able to purchase food and drink during the interval from the bar. Please try to pay by contactless as much as possible and note that there may be queues due to one-way systems being in place.