Chelmsford City Council

View planning and building control documents

You can enter an application number or address to search for documents. If it is a very recent application, it won't be available until we have validated it. We suggest you check again in a day or two.

We don't hold any documents for works completed under the competent persons scheme (we are only notified). This includes schemes such as FENSA, GASAFE, NICEIC, CIGA and ELECSA. You will need to contact the relevant provider for information about these records.

If you have already searched and the documents you require are not currently available, you can submit a request form.

Mandatory field

Is there something wrong with this page

Go to: