We have a Consultation Portal for Local Plan consultations. You can register to use the portal at any time.
We are currently consulting on the:
Pre-Submission Local Plan
Pre-Submission Local Plan Sustainability Appraisal
Pre-Submission Local Plan Habitats Regulations Assessment
This consultation closes at 4:45pm on 14 March 2018.
You can download the documents and make your comments on the Consultation Portal.
You can also find out about how we are developing our new Local Plan.
By registering on the portal, you will:
- receive notifications about upcoming consultations you may be interested in
- be able to view current and past consultations
- respond to any open consultations
You can register as a consultee if:
- you are an individual
- you are representing an organisation or community group
You can register as an agent if:
- you are a planning agent
- you are another type of agent
For more information about using the Consultation Portal, you can download our user guide.
For more ways to submit your comments, you can view our Making your comments guide.