Chelmsford City Council

Planning application advice for other projects

You can use this page to find out what type of planning advice you should apply for if you can't find your project in our main list of planning advice types.

Your projectType of advice you need
Build a new outbuilding or garageHouseholder advice
Compliance with agricultural restrictionsHouseholder advice
Equestrian buildings for commercial useMinor development advice
Equestrian buildings for residential useHouseholder advice
Finding out about planning restrictions that may apply to a propertyHouseholder advice
Install a new fenceHouseholder advice
Install or alter vehicle access or a crossover (known as a dropped kerb)Householder advice
Installation of new telecommunications equipmentMinor development advice
Lay new hardstanding/paving/terraceHouseholder advice
Make roof alterations, or add dormers/rooflightsHouseholder advice
Permitted development rights on a propertyHouseholder advice
No directories have been associated with this page

Mandatory field

Is there something wrong with this page?
Last updated: 17 August 2021

Go to: