We have records of historic building control applications.
We only have records of building work that we inspected, and not work that private building control bodies inspected.
If you own your property or have permission from the owner and we can find the record, we can send you the information by email.
To apply online, you will need:
- to be the owner of the property or have permission from the owner
- the full address of the property
- your address (and details of your agent, if you are using one)
- a description of the information required (for example, details of the original house foundations)
- other information, such as application date or reference number, if you have it
We usually reply within five working days, although it make take longer if your enquiry is complex.