We offer season tickets that last for three months for some of our car parks.
To apply for a season ticket, you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- your vehicle make, model and registration number
- the name of the car park you want to park in
- the date you want your permit to start from
Once we receive your application, we will:
- acknowledge it within three working days
- establish if the season ticket you want is available
When a space becomes available, we will:
- send you the full application pack to complete and return, including the Direct Debit mandate
- contact you to confirm your season ticket and arrange to take the payment for the first quarter
- confirm in writing that we have set up your season ticket
You need to let us know if your details change, such as a change of address or vehicle.
The spaces for season ticket holders in some car parks are already full. You will need to contact us to check the availability before you apply.
If the spaces for the season ticket you want are already full, you can join the waiting list. We will add you to the waiting list based on the date you apply for the season ticket.
If a space becomes available and you are at the top of the waiting list, we will offer it to you. If you refuse the space, we will move you to the bottom of the list or remove you if you no longer want it.
If there is no space in your assigned car park, you can contact us so we can find you space in another car park.