If you live in the Chelmsford area, you can apply for a resident car park permit.
Using your permit, you can park in one of nine our of car parks, including:
You can use your permit between 5pm and 8am Monday to Friday, and all day Saturday and Sunday.
Your resident car park permit will cost £350, and you can pay for it by Direct Debit each year.
To apply for a resident car park permit, you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- your vehicle make, model and registration number
- the name of the car park you want to park in
- the date you want your resident car park permit to start from
- to complete and return the application pack, including the Direct Debit mandate
Once we receive your application, we will:
- acknowledge it within three working days
- establish if the car park you want is available
If the car park is available, we will:
- contact you within 10 working days to confirm your permit and arrange to take the payment
- confirm in writing that we have set up your permit
If the car park you want is not available, we will contact you to offer you a place on the waiting list.
You need to let us know if your details change, such as a change of address or vehicle.