Due to the current coronavirus outbreak, we are not currently adding people to our waiting lists as our resources are limited.
The spaces for our Annual 7 Season Ticket are already full, so we will add you to the waiting list if you apply.
Using the Annual 7 Season Ticket, you can park in seven of our car parks around Chelmsford city centre, including:
You can use the Annual 7 Season Ticket seven days a week, during the car park opening times.
You can pay for your Annual 7 Season Ticket by Direct Debit in four quarterly payments of £225. The Direct Debits start on:
To apply for the Annual 7 Season Ticket, you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- your vehicle make, model and registration number
- the date you want your Annual 7 Season Ticket to start from
Once we receive your application, we will:
- acknowledge it within three working days of receiving it
- establish if the Annual 7 Season Ticket is available
When a space becomes available, we will:
- send you the full application pack to complete and return, including the Direct Debit mandate
- contact you to confirm your season ticket
- arrange to take the payment for the first quarter
- confirm in writing that we have set up your season ticket
You need to let us know if your details change, such as a change of address or vehicle.