Annual 7 Season Ticket
Using the Annual 7 Season Ticket, you can park in seven of our car parks around Chelmsford city centre, including:
- Baddow Road (CM2 0DD)
- Coval Lane (CM1 1TG)
- Moulsham Street (CM2 0LG)
- Rectory Lane East (CM1 1RH)
- Rectory Lane West (CM1 1RE)
- Regina Road (CM1 1PE)
- Waterhouse Lane (CM1 2RL)
You can use the Annual 7 Season Ticket seven days a week, during the car park opening times.
How to apply
To apply for the Annual 7 Season Ticket, you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- your vehicle make, model and registration number
- the date you want your Annual 7 Season Ticket to start from
The spaces for our Annual 7 Season Ticket are already full, so we will add you to the waiting list if you apply.
What happens next
Once we receive your application, we will:
- acknowledge it within three working days
- establish if the Annual 7 Season Ticket is available
When a space becomes available, we will:
- send you the full application pack to complete and return, including the Direct Debit mandate
- contact you to confirm your season ticket
- arrange to take the payment for the first quarter
- confirm in writing that we have set up your season ticket
You need to let us know if your details change, such as a change of address or vehicle.
You can pay for your Annual 7 Season Ticket by Direct Debit in four quarterly payments of £250.
The Direct Debits start on:
- 1 January
- 1 April
- 1 July
- 1 October
If you no longer need your season ticket, you need to give a month's notice in writing by submitting a cancellation request.
You should then return your windscreen disc and barrier card to us without delay from the last day of the notice period.
If you do not return your season ticket, we will continue to invoice you at the normal rate.