To buy visitor tickets, you will need:
- to be registered on MiPermit
- the date you want the tickets for
- your debit or credit card details, including the card number, CSV number, and start and expiry date
We don’t accept American Express but you can pay via PayPal.
If you buy digital tickets, you will have to activate them when you want to use them.
If you buy paper tickets to display in a vehicle, we will post them to you within three working days of your purchase. You will need to contact us to buy paper tickets, as they are not available online.
Visitor tickets in Rochford:
- cost £3 for a block of ten, which are valid for one hour each
- cost £4 for a block of ten, which are valid for two hours each
- cost £5 for a block of ten, which are valid for four hours each
- cost £6 for a block of ten, which are valid for six hours each
- cost £8 for a block of ten all day tickets, which are valid all day, until midnight
- are for people visiting the address we issue the tickets to
The tickets are only valid if you and your visitor adhere to the conditions of use.
If the visitor stays longer than you have activated the ticket for, you will need to activate another ticket to cover their stay. You can activate tickets in advance.
All day tickets are only valid until midnight, and do not carry over into the following day.