To buy visitor tickets, you will need:
- to be registered on MiPermit
- the date you want the tickets for
- your debit or credit card details, including the card number, CSV number, and start and expiry date
We don’t accept American Express.
The minimum amount you can pay on a debit or credit card is £5.
If you buy digital tickets, you will have to activate them when you want to use them.
If you buy paper tickets to display in a vehicle, we will post them to you within three working days of your purchase. You will need to contact us to buy paper tickets, as they are not available online.
Visitor tickets in Maldon:
- cost £5.80 for a block of 20 tickets, which are valid for two hours each
- cost £2 for a block of 20 tickets, which are valid for two hours each, if you are 65 or over
- are for people visiting the address we issue the tickets to
The tickets are only valid if you and your visitor adhere to the conditions of use.
If the visitor stays longer than you have activated the ticket for, you will need to activate another ticket to cover their stay.
If you activate a ticket before 10:30pm, it will only be valid until 10:30pm on the day you use it. It will not carry over until the following day.
If you activate a ticket after 10:30pm, it will be valid until 8:30am the following day.
If you are 65 or over, you can claim discounted visitor tickets. You need to contact us to claim your tickets, as they are not available online.