To buy a resident permit, you will need:
- to be registered on MiPermit
- the vehicle registration number
- the date you want the permit to start
- your debit or credit card details, including the card number, CSV number, and start and expiry date
We don’t accept American Express.
The minimum amount you can pay on a debit or credit card is £5.
Your permit is digital, and will activate on the date you want it to start. You do not need to display anything in your vehicle.
Resident permits in Castle Point:
- cost £52 for one year
- are valid all day
- are connected to a specific vehicle, that must belong to the resident
You can buy a maximum of four permits per property.
If you are 65 or over, you can claim a free resident permit for a vehicle, as long as the vehicle is registered to you.
You need to contact us to claim your permit, as they are not available online. If you are applying for the first time, you will need to provide proof of age. This must be no more than 2MB in size and in .JPG, .PNG or .PDF format.