Chelmsford City Council

Apply to park in a restricted area

  • Apply for a dispensation permitYou can apply for a dispensation permit to allow tradespeople to park on yellow lines during restricted times when working at an address.
  • Apply for a suspensionYou can apply for a suspension to keep bays clear of vehicles when tradespeople need to carry out utility work or gain access.

Mandatory field

Is there something wrong with this page